...ei pistelyä muutamaan viikkoon. Kevätväsy?
Marilta tuli blogille palkintoa, kiitokset tästä! :) En tällä kertaa jaa eteenpäin, vaikka on niiiin monta blogia, jotka tämän ansaitsisivat...
...no stitching for couple of weeks now. Don't know what's gotten into me.
Mari sent my blog an award, thanks so much again!
Here's a little something I grabbed from Nicole's blog.
1.) How do you hold your fabric? I stitch in hand so I roll the fabric up from the left side and hold the roll with my left hand. (same as Nicole).
2) Floss licker? I suppose I have to confess.
3) How do you thread your needle? See the previous question.
5) Are you a needle loser? Nope, haven't lost any!
6) What fabric do you prefer to stitch on? Evenweave and linen are my favourites.
7) Bobbins or floss bags? I used to have them on bobbins but got tired of winding them. So now I have my floss in floss bags. Some are still wound on a bobbin though...
8) Are you a scissors collector? No I'm not. Allthough I think I might be heading that way...
9) Do you do your own framing, and if so, do you lace or pin? I do my own framing sometimes and I will always lace. Same with the pinkeeps.
10) Are you a floss floozy? I am. Can't resist the fabrics either.
11) Silk? Well I will stitch with them but I don't know if I like them or not.... .
12) Railroader? Never.
13) Are you a pattern or designer snob? Designer snob lately. ;)
14) Do you get antsy when you give someone a stitched gift? Yes, I always worry that it's not good enough.
15) Have you reached S.A.B.L.E.? (= Stash Accumulation Beyond Life Expectancy) I am definitely on my way there. :D
16) Do you wash your projects? No I don't.
Tässä yksi Little House Needleworksin uusimmista malleista. Ihana, ihana. Pistellään kokonaan yhdellä liukuvärjätyllä (silkki)langalla.
And here's a lovely new design from Little House Needleworks, it's called Always and forever. What a pretty little thing.